Join us for a fun-filled summer camp at our San Mateo location!
This summer, Core Taekwondo is offering a fantastic program for your kids that will keep them active and entertained.
Friends Discount: Register with a friend and you both receive an additional $20 off per week
Camp Dates: 16th June 2014 – 22nd August 2014
Hours: 9am – 3pm
Early Care: 8am – 9am
After Care: 3pm – 6pm
Ages: 5 – 11
Online Registration: via Activity Hero
- Go on exciting field trips such as swimming, movie theatre, parks and more!
- Learn the various benefits of martial arts, including discipline, respect, confidence, self-defense, self-control.
- Enjoy weekly themes that keep camp fun and exciting week after week!
- Learn Taekwondo and climb the belt ranks!
- Make new friends
- Be in a safe environment with trained instructors
In addition, we’ll follow a series of weekly themes, including:
- Martial Arts Around the World – 5 days, 5 countries, tons of fun!
- Ninja Training – Learn the ancient art of Ninjitsu
- Real-world Physics for Kicks – Love legos and construction? This camp is for you!
- Super Heros – Go head to head with an evil villain
- Flipping, Tricking & Spinning – Acrobatic training camp
- Spy Training – Solving riddles and crimes
- Under the Big Top Circus – Learn juggling, acrobatics, clowning and more!
Summer Camp Info Pack
Space is limited, don’t miss out!
“…As for our youngest daughter, she loved the summer camp at CoreTKD. It was a great opportunity to introduce her to TaeKwonDo and learn about self-discipline. The camp was filled with fun-packed activities such as swimming and playtime at the park. When summer ended, she asked us to sign her up again for the next summer.”