Creating tiny ninjas, one 30 minute class at a time
The Little Kickers program is designed specifically for pre-schoolers aged 3 – 5.
Students learn basic martial arts techniques while they develop age appropriate motor and social skills.
The combination of Taekwondo and fun helps students improve their balance, focus, patience, flexibility and self control in a non-competitive, confidence building environment.
Classes are all 30 minutes in length.
How do I know if my child is ready?
While our Little Kickers program is specifically designed for ages 3-5, not all children in this age range will be ready as each individual develops at his/her own pace.
It is important that all students are able to listen to and follow directions so they can stay safe in class.
Key readiness signs include:
- Your child is potty trained.
- Your child is able to answer simple questions like “What color is your shirt?” or “How old are you?”
- Your child is able to follow 1 and 2 step directions such as “Run when you hear the word go.”
- Your child is able to actively engage in 30 minutes of structured activity.
“We have been so happy at Core Taekwondo. My 3 and 5 year old both love taking classes with Master Meggie and her staff, and have learned so much in the past 8 months”
– Crystal, parent of student in Children and Little Kicker programs
Pricing for our Little Kickers program ranges from $99/m to $119/m depending on the frequency of attendance you’d like.
Want to give classes a try for your little one? We’d love to host you!
Fill out the form below and come see if Core Taekwondo is the right fit for your pre-schooler 🙂